Instructions to Apply Online Application for Israel Care Giver Working Visa
Israel Care Giver Assistant Worker Working Visa Online Application open by Government of Israel for Nepalese. Online Application Open for Israel Care Giver Worker for Nepalese citiznes. Administration of Nepal Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security, Department of Foreign Employment notice in regards to the online application for Israel parental figure working visa.
Data that applications have been welcomed for the choice of Nepali help laborers to be shipped off long haul care focuses in Israel. (As per the work understanding between the Government of Nepal and the Government of Israel) Interested Nepali residents who have arrived at the predetermined capabilities to fill in as a help laborer in a drawn out care place in Israel are educated to enroll online application on the web-based interface ferms.dofe.gov.np
Required Minimum Qualification for Isarael Care Giver Visa
Fundamental Terms and Conditions for Submitting Applications for Support Workers in Israeli Care Centers
- Candidate probably finished 25 years old and not arrived at 45 years old.
- Candidates should be basically 1.5 meters tall and weigh no less than 45 kg.
- Instructive Qualification The candidate ought to have gotten through no less than 10 classes and finished no less than 15 months of study in ANMI or CMA related subject or if nothing else 3 months preparing in Care Giving from a preparation supplier perceived by the Government of Nepal. Is
- Candidates should have something like 3 years left before their identification lapses.
- The candidate probably gone to Israel previously and not acted.
- The candidate's dad, mother, spouse, wife, child or little girl should not have lived or worked in Israel.
- The candidate ought not be dependent on medications or liquor.
- Kindly register in this framework first to fill the online structure.